Ultimate Eco Kit – Bokashi Compost Bin with BONUS Spray, Accessories, Produce Bags and Cardia bin bags
The Ultimate Eco Kit reduces single-use plastic bags and helps you save the planet. All you need to create an eco-friendly kitchen in your home.
Ultimate Eco Kit includes:
- 1 x Large 20 litre Bokashi Ninja® compost bin, grate, tap and airtight lid in stylish charcoal and light beige to complement any kitchen
- Our bokashi buckets include a small amount of EM ceramic making it more efficient and aids in preventing stains and nasty odours
- BONUS – 1 x Bokashi Ninja® 500ml Accelerant Spray – lasts approximately 3 months
- BONUS – 1 x masher and cup
- BONUS – 1 x Set of 5 rPET mesh produce bags with carry pouch
- BONUS – 1 x roll of 36 litre Cardia compostable bin bags – 25 bags per roll
- Easy to use ‘How to’ guide
- NO assembly required
- FREE social and email support
Love the Ultimate Eco Kit with loads of goodies! The bin is beautifully made and lid's airtight. I'm really pleased with the quality of all the products received. Thanks Jodie also for your wonderful service and answering my queries so promptly. I'm a happy Bokashi Ninja!
I'm very happy with my bokashi ninja. I live on my own in an apartment and have one bin, it's working well and seems the right size. The seal on the tap and lid are very good. My pot plants are thriving. Very happy with it!
I’m loving it as we use lots of veggies and fruits, we get lots of peels or scraps and I’m gladly adding it to Bokashi. No smell at all. I keep it in my laundry. Removing liquid every third day and adding new food scraps every 2 days as i collect it on a kitchen bench top bin and spraying it with the spray. Initially i used to get only very little liquid. Now I’m getting more liquid to pour under my plants after diluting it. The Bokashi is almost full now. Once it is full, this week itself I need to leave it few days without adding any more food to ferment it and then bury it in the soil. So far I’m enjoying it. It is the fourth week now. Im happy with my Bokashi.
Love it !